Trough type linear vibratory finishing machines are used for deburring and polishing the surfaces
of all metal and non-metal materials and for making precise polishing and minimizing surface roughness.
Advantages of the TVM series:
· You can choose a suitable bowl for long or large parts you produce.
· The internal volume of the bowl can be divided according to the part size. Bowl volume can be adjusted with plates.
· Grinding and polishing in minimum time thanks to bowl design.
· Vibration impact can be reduced or increased mechanically (by weight).
· High-performance vibration motor is long-lasting and minimizes your service costs.
· Long bowl life thanks to our abrasion-resistant elastomer type (90 Shore) polyurethane coating.
· Resistance to acidic environments with double layer epoxy paint.
· High efficiency with custom-design bowl and chassis height and spring design.
· Noise level is minimized with the optional Pneumatic- Acoustic cover.
· As the vibration level can be adjusted with our speed-controlled panels, the most precise surface finishing is ensured on metal and non-metal surfaces.
· Minimum consumption of liquids used in degreasing, deburring, and polishing processes is ensured by means of dosing pump.
· TVM Series electrical panels can work in accordance with automation systems with PLC software.
· TVM Series can be integrated into the press lines that are continuously producing and work automatically.
· All parts used in our machines are selected according to EU standards.