Trough type linear vibratory finishing machines are employed for polishing and deburring the surfaces of long size parts. These machines can handle all types of materials, both metallic and non-metallic, ensuring precision in polishing and a reduction in surface roughness.
Here are the benefits of the TVM series:
• The internal volume of the bowl can be partitioned according to the size of the part. The bowl volume can be adjusted with plates.
• You can select an appropriate bowl for the long or large parts you manufacture.
• The intensity of vibration can be mechanically adjusted (via weight).
• The bowl design allows for quick grinding and polishing.
• The high-performance vibration motor is durable and reduces your maintenance costs.
• The double layer epoxy paint provides resistance to acidic environments.
• The bowl has a long lifespan due to our abrasion-resistant elastomer type (90 Shore) polyurethane coating.
• The optional Pneumatic-Acoustic cover minimizes noise levels.
• Custom-design bowl and chassis height and spring design ensure high efficiency.
• The dosing pump ensures minimal consumption of liquids used in degreasing, deburring, and polishing processes.
• Our speed-controlled panels allow for adjustment of the vibration level, ensuring the most precise surface finishing on both metallic and non-metallic surfaces.
• TVM Series electrical panels are compatible with automation systems with PLC software.
• All components used in our machines meet EU standards.
• The TVM Series can be integrated into continuously producing press lines and operate automatically.