Circular type dryers are used to remove water from the surfaces of products that are wet after deburring or polishing processes and to improve their corrosion resistance.
Advantages of the DVM series
· All metal and non-metal materials are rubbed and dried.
· It saves time and energy with minimum drying time thanks to heating coils.
· Hot air blow cover and dust absorption system are available as an option.
· Efficient ramp angle ensures the evacuation of all products.
· Vibration impact can be reduced or increased mechanically (by weight).
· High-performance vibration motor is long-lasting and minimizes your service costs.
· Long bowl life thanks to our abrasion-resistant elastomer type (90 Shore) polyurethane coating.
· Resistance to acidic environments with double layer epoxy paint.
· High efficiency with custom-design bowl and chassis height and spring design.
· Noise level is minimized with the optional Pneumatic Acoustic cover.
· As the vibration level can be adjusted with our speed-controlled panels, the most precise surface finishing is ensured on metal and non-metal surfaces.
· Remote control of the pneumatic ramp lever from the control panel is available as an option.
· DVM Series electrical panels can work in accordance with automation systems with PLC software.
· DVM Series can be integrated into the press lines that are continuously producing and work automatically.
· All parts used in our machines are selected according to EU standards.