Circular type dryers are intended to eliminate water from the surfaces of products that are damp following deburring or polishing processes, enhancing their resistance to corrosion.
Here are the benefits of the DVM series:
• An optional hot air blow cover and dust absorption system are available.
• All materials, both metallic and non-metallic, are rubbed and dried.
• The heating coils ensure minimal drying time, saving time and energy.
• The efficient ramp angle guarantees the removal of all products.
• The bowl has a long lifespan due to our abrasion-resistant elastomer type (90 Shore) polyurethane coating.
• The intensity of vibration can be mechanically adjusted (via weight).
• The high-performance vibration motor is durable and reduces your maintenance costs.
• Our speed-controlled panels allow for adjustment of the vibration level, ensuring the most precise surface finishing on both metallic and non-metallic surfaces.
• The double layer epoxy paint provides resistance to acidic environments.
• Custom-design bowl and chassis height and spring design ensure high efficiency.
• The optional Pneumatic Acoustic cover minimizes noise levels.
• DVM Series electrical panels are compatible with automation systems with PLC software.
• The pneumatic ramp lever can be remotely controlled from the control panel as an option.
• All components used in our machines meet EU standards.
• The DVM Series can be integrated into continuously producing press lines and operate automatically.